Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I have not posted on this blog for about 5 years. We now live in Caldwell, Idaho. On the 7th, 8th and 9th of August, we held a family reunion in which all but 2 of our family were present. Our grandson, Porter Green, is serving as a missionary in Virginia. Our son-in-law, Ralph Christiansen, is serving in the Army in Korea. We have 8 children, 7 of whom are married. We have 31 grandchildren, 3 of which are married. We also have 3 great grandchildren. I think that weekend was the best time we have had in our entire 50 years of marriage, and that is in comparison with wonderful times. I am so grateful for our entire family and how much they enjoyed being together.

2 comments:

Tess said...

Welcome back! I think this should be a regular thing. Love you!

Jim Marshall said...

Thanks, I appreciate that. Right now I can't remember how to add photos. I'll try to figure that out today.