Thursday, July 9, 2009

Way Back Home

How many sacrifices must I make to earn my way back Home?

If you sacrificed all you have you still would be lacking some.

How many times would I have to forgive to win my place in Heaven?

You still would not have forgiven enough if you forgave seven times seven.

How many sins must I forsake to show that I am valiant?

If you forsook every sin you have, you would find it insufficient.

Is there no thing I can do to make possible my return?

Is there no hope for me in life? Must I in Hades burn?

There is something you can do to help your return to your Father.

You can cast on Christ your every care and have faith in Him, your brother.

For Jesus Christ has paid the price to earn your way back home.

He has taken on Him your every care, for your sins He does atone.