Monday, February 19, 2018


After months of working on this book, So, I'm Dying, Now What?, it is finally completed. Many of you helped by reading through the rough draft and giving me ideas. 
It will be available on Amazon in a few days for $8.50. I've just ordered a box of them for those who want to purchase from me for an autographed copy.
This is what is written on the back cover.

Having lived an active life, gained an education, served missions in Brazil and one in Chile, raised a large family, and worked, Providence provided a much different plan for me than I had for myself. A terminal disease took all my muscle strength, confining me to my wheelchair or hospital bed. It also taught me humility, patience, how to cope and let go. This book shares what people and resources are available and how to pay for them. My new plan gave me a new look at life, family, and even beliefs. It helped me become the new me. It also allows me to write, which I enjoy and keeps me out of my wife's way.


This is a must read for family, friends, and caregivers of someone who is disabled or dying. It will even help them through the ordeal.

No comments: