Monday, August 25, 2014

In the early morning hours, I dreamed Annie and I went to a restaurant, which was very crowded. After we had eaten I realized I had left my wallet in the car. So, I left the restaurant to go get my wallet. As dreams go, I wandered all over trying to find the car and finally remembered I had some cash, enough to pay for the meal, in my pocket. As I was rushing back to pay the cashier, I noticed I was running instead of using my wheelchair. I remember thinking, Annie will be so pleased that I don't need my wheelchair anymore. There were many rooms and many levels in this restaurant and I was able to jog and to run up the stairs. I was so pleased that the strength had come back to my legs. Then I started to think, if I am able to run and climb stairs, this must be a dream. Then I woke up. I am so pleased that occasionally I get to have a dream like this in which my legs work. It is also wonderful to think that in the resurrection, I will get all my strength back. Then, I think, If Christ can restore my body to its perfect form in the resurrection, He can also take away all my sins so I, with my family, can join Him and my Heavenly Father in their kingdom.




No comments: